Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Date Night

Last night, me and my  mom had a date night.  We ate at Chick-fil-a, then went to see The Help.  Such a great movie!  I bawled, of course, and my eyes were all puffy this morning.  I am definitely going to buy this movie when it comes out.  Some of the ladies in the movie were just so mean and I cannot comprehend that.  It was awful the way they treated the maids.  I believe I would definitely be like Skeeter if I had lived in that time era.  And little Mae Mobley, she was precious and loved her Aibi. 



You is kind.  You is smart.  You is important.

Great date with my moma ;o)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad we had a "date night" & got to see that movie together! I love ya bunches and....
    You is kind. You is smart. You is important.
    Love,
    Moma

    ReplyDelete