Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hoo Are You?

It's been awhile since I've participated in Hoo's Got Talent from Night Owl Crafting.  I figured I'd join in the fun this week.


NightOwlCrafting




Here are this week's questions:
 
1. What are your favorite 3 things about fall?     Pumpkin patches, fall smells, and weather


2. Are you a football fan and if so who is your favorite team?    I watch college football (pretty much only SEC teams).  LSU Tigers is my fave!!

3. What is your favorite fall scent?  Pumpkin.  I just bought a buttercream pumpkin candle over the weekend...yummy!

4. So you have seasonal allergies?    Not too bad!

5. Have you started Christmas shopping yet?     No :(  I totally need to start tho!

1 comment:

  1. Buttercream Pumpkin Candle is now on my shopping list! Yum!

    ReplyDelete