Thursday, January 13, 2011

New decor, River, and TWILIGHT

Today after work, I had to go get a giftcard for Carter who is turning 3 on Saturday.  I can't believe he is already 3 years old!  I also met Wendy at BB&B to get my new comforter.  That was all I was planning on getting today, but I ended up with two new pillows for my couch, the comforter, a red blanket, and a drink dispenser thing that I've been wanting for a while now.  I spent $116!!!  That's it!  I couldn't believe.  I just new I was going to go over my giftcard limit and have to spend some of my own money.  My comforter set has about 8 pieces that comes with it and it was already on clearance for $107 and when we checked out it was $49.99!!!!!  Wow!  I just hope it looks good once I get it on my bed. 


That's one of my new pillows



I picked River up from dc and we came straight home.  River has not eaten one bit of supper this whole week.  I don't know what his deal is, he just will not eat.  He eats great at dc though, so that's good!  Anyway, Wendy gave me some leftover crawfish fettuccine and River ate.it.up!  I was so glad :o) 

This boy is Obsessed with Elmo!  As soon as we walked in the door he kept saying mo-mo, mo-mo.  Well I thought he was saying moma over and over and I was like 'what is it baby'!!!!  Finally, I caught on and realized it was Elmo (mo-mo).  So, I turned Elmo on in his room and he sat in there and watched it over and over and over....lordy! 

Ok, so I have always thought the Twilight series was a little out there and I have always said I would NEVER watch it or get into it.  Well....I am now hooked thanks to Haley and Sam!  Ugh!  I wouldn't call myself a Twihard or whatever they call themselves, but I am interested.  I watched movies 1 and 2 over the weekend and when Dusty is gone to work and Haley can come over we're going to watch the third one.  And, we've already made plans to go see the 4th one at midnight November 18, 2011.  Cra-zy!  Haley let me borrow the first book and it is so hard for me to put it down.  It is so much more detailed than the movie. So, this one is for you Haley :o)


Here is my zebra stuff I got at Ellis the other day...


Bunco is this weekend.  It's Mardi Gras theme so I made a wreath to give away as a prize.  It's ok...not my favorite...
Excuse the horse head in the middle.  That's all I had to hang it on at the moment ; )

I'm off to read Twilight bed now.  TGtomorrowIF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment