Monday, March 7, 2011

River Funnys

These are some cute things River has done in the past few weeks that I want to remember.  This boy is getting too big too fast!!  He is such a goofball and I love him to pieces!

  • He tells me he loves me to pieces and  he says "I love you this much" and holds his arms out.
  • His favorite song is Wheels on the Bus.  When he wants to sing it he will either start rolling his hands in circles or put his finger to his nose and say shh shh.  I LOVE IT!!  Dusty filmed me and him singing it the other day.
  • Last Friday, we were getting ready to go out and I was sitting on my bedroom floor with River and he kept whining and pointing to the hall.  I asked him what did he want.  He grabbed my around the neck in a choke hold and 'drug' me into the living room.  I had to crawl to keep up with him.  He was ready to go bye-bye!!!
  • He says 'yes ma'am'...when I tell him to, of course.  It is the cutest! 
  • Last night River was throwing his food onto the floor. When he got down from his highchair, I told him he was in trouble and was going to go to time-out (I was just playing, I wasn't really going to put him in time-out, I've never put him in time-out). Well, he walks over to the corner and stands there. Me and Dus looked at each other like how does he know what that is?!?! I told R to put his nose in the corner and he did and just stood there. It was sooo funny. I asked his teacher today at daycare if he goes to time-out a lot and she said never, but there is a little boy in his class that always goes to time-out. I guess that is where he learned it. But, they're not allowed to put the kid's nose in the corner so I don't know how he knew that part. After Dus took his pic in time-out, I got my widdle baby boy and loved on him and told he didn't have to go to time-out!
  •  
    This is what he gives me when I tell him to say Cheese!!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet baby! Those puckered lips make me laugh!! :)

    ReplyDelete