Thursday, March 10, 2011

ThirtyOne Gifts

As you may or may not know, I am a ThirtyOne Consultant.  I just signed up in January and have had a pretty good experience with it so far.  I love the products!!  I pretty much want one of everything.  I have done three parties, one being my own and two catalog parties.  Hosting a party gets you awesome deals!!  For March, the hostess special is an XXL everyday tote or a market thermal tote for only $10 if you have a $450 party.  And believe me, it is not hard to get $450!  Awesome, right?!?!  The customer special for March is for every $31 you spend, you get any purse 1/2 off! Can't beat that! 




A hostess can also get up to 20% in free products, 5 half priced items, and up to 2 hostess exclusive products.  What a great deal!  If you think you would be interested in hosting a party, please let me know and I can send you some catalogs and you can host a catalog party.  Just pass the catalogs around, leave them in the lobby area at your work place, take them to church, take them to playgroups, etc.  This is great stuff for teachers, gifts, and even yourself!  I have a ThirtyOne blog (look over on the side bar) where I have talked about parties and things.  I would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment