Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Life

Oh my!  July has been such a busy month.  Between work, birthdays, wedding showers, etc., I have no time to do anything!  July 1 was my daddy's birthday, which I posted about here.  The 3rd, was my friend Aubri's birthday.  A big group of us met at Cantina Loredo for dinner, then me and Dus and Bruce and Aubri went bowling.  I haven't bowled in so long.  I did pretty good the first game, but on the second, I don't think I even scored till about the 4th or 5th round.  Ha!  Dusty ended up winning both games...You go boy ;o) 





We didn't do anything for the 4th.  We stayed home and relaxed!  On July 9, we had Haley and Corey's couple shower.  It turned out so great and everyone had a blast!  It was so much preparing and making sure we had enough food and things, but it was well worth it.  I was happy with the way it turned out and Corey and Haley had so much fun and got lots of goodies for their new home!

These lovely ladies helped host with me

Me with H and Cp

My sweet father-and-mother-in-law


All the fish.  There was so much food left over.  And, that was the best fish I have ever eaten I think!

Present time!

Cute aprons me and Aubri got them, along with a Kirkland's giftcard so they Haley can decorate their new house.

Dusty and Jonathan

Me and my bestie

Tumey

Tumey and Bruce, Sr. dancing

The three new captains.  Yay!!

The Future Tumey's ;o)

XOXO

Being silly


That was such a fun night!

Ok, back to the long list of things that have been going on this month...On the 10th, we had to go to my cousin's son's 9th bday party.  The 12th was my birthday, so on the 11th my grandma cooked smothered steak, cabbage, rice/gravy, roasted potatoes, and rolls for me.  My whole family went over to eat.  It was so yummy.  Dusty had to work on my bday, so on that day, my mom came over and we ordered pizza.  I had River in the bed before 7 and I was in the bed before 9 on that night.  Wednesday, we went to Wendy's to celebrate my bday.  She cooked steak and red snapper with crab meat, twice bakes, and broccoli casserole.  OMG, talk about good!  Every time we go to their house, River has to go get in their shower and yell because it echos.  He had a blast in there singing and yelling.  He's so funny!  I had an eye exam on the 14th because I keep getting headaches...they said I have perfect vision and my eyes is not the cause of my headaches!  On the 16th, I celebrated by birthday with a few friends.  Me and Dus, Haley and Corey, and Bruce and Aubri went to Buffalo Wild Wings then went roller skating.  None of us had been since we were kids and it was so funny!  We had a good time, but after a few laps it gets kind of old.  Us girls got hit on by a 14 year old and 16 year old.  When we asked how old they thought we were, guess what he said?!?!  Haley was 26, Aubri 27, and me 23!!!  Um, thank you little boy!  That made my night being that I'm 28 and the oldest!  Haha. 

Sunday nights are for adults only.  We talked about making it a monthly thing for us to do. :o)

Bruce and Aub

Me and Dus
I am such a bad poser.  I need to learn to do better.  I look ridiculous in this picture!  Ugh

The girls
Again, bad posing :(

Corey and Haley


Dusty and Corey doing the push cart race.  They say they won, but I'm not so sure???


So now I believe I'm caught up!  Finally!  This is my last free weekend before I'm tied down with wedding stuff again, but that's ok.  It's fun!  I still have to get my dress altered, yikes, I'm pushing it close!  The wedding is August 14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment